Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
11:00 am - 1:30 pm EST
Convert to your timezone click here
2 1/2 years
Students & Listeners
Course ID for Reference:
Attend & participate in class without registering
Taleem al Hadith Sahih Bukhari Morning Course 2017
Ahadith of Sahih Bukhari, Arabic Reading, Dawah Skills and other Subjects
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions held during class time to Keep you Connected and Motivated throughout the course!
Starting: Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
11:00 am -1:30 pm EST
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Understand the Detailed Explanation of Each Word and the Meaning of the Ahadith!
Gain Ability to read hadith with correct pronunciation!
Learn Skills of Dawah and Dealings of our Beloved Prophet saw.!
Open your heart to absorb the love of Allah and Rasool saw!
Practical explanation to make Ahadith and Sunnahs part of our lives and much more!!
Taleem al Hadith Course Curriculum:
Sahih Al Bukhari [Detailed Study of unabridged version]
Uloom al Hadith [Need & Significance of Hadith]
Live training on holding discussions & becoming a Group Incharge [For students of Taleem al Quran]
Review Quran word to word translation
Course Fee: $995 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $135 off!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
**Students who drop the course and get a refund, the value of any free items sent will be deducted from their refund.
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
2) Uloom al Hadith Urdu Book English Book
Only for students who do not have a set already
3) Word to Word Translation Set Urdu Set English Set
Classes are held online:
Alhuda Online Classroom: my.alhudaus.com
Name: Taleem al Hadith Sahih Bukhari Morning Course 2017 - HBM3
• Laptop or Desktop Computer <- Recommended method of joining class
Firefox or Chrome browser recommended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
Note: Classes do not work on all devices. On some devices students can listen but won`t be able to take mic, preferred method of joining class is a Laptop or Desktop
How to Join Online:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attend Group sessions held during class time
- Attempt and submit all Quiz tests & assignments in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to:
- Speak & understand Urdu fluently
- Read & write in Urdu or English fluently - all materials available in both languages
• Students who have completed or are in process of completing Taleem-ul Quran Course with all its requirements.
• Listeners (in Urdu Courses only) who have an intermediate level of knowledge of Translation and Fehm of Quran and Arabic grammar.
• 11th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Registration for the course