Saturday, January 21st 2017
9:45am - 1:30 pm EST
during class time
Convert to your timezone click here
Students & Listeners
Course ID for Reference:
Attend & participate in class
Register at my.alhudaus.com
Surah Al Baqarah: The Pinnacle of the Qur`an English 2017
Recitation, Word to Word Translation and Tafseer of Surah al-Baqarah
Interactive Classes with Live Discussions and Group Sessions to Keep you connected and motivated throughout the course!
9:45am - 1:30 pm EST
Groups: Held during class time
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Surah Al Baqarah: The Pinnacle of the Qur`an:
- Al-Qur`an: Surah Al Baqarah - Recitation
- Al-Qur`an: Surah Al Baqarah - Translation, Word Analysis & Tafseer [Exegesis]
- Life Management Skills
Recite the Complete Surah!
Memorize the Translation of Each Word of the Entire Surah and Understand the Surah directly in Arabic!
Understand the Meaning of the Ayat with Detailed Explanation of Each Word!
Study the History & Circumstances of Revelation along with the support of Authentic Ahadith!
Learn how to implement and live the Quran!
Course Fee: $320
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $20 off!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
Payment plan payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard, click on the "Pay Fee" link to pay.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Complete book package
1) Surah al Baqarah Binder Part 1 - coming soon
2) Arabic/Quran Reading and Writing Book 1
3) Non Color coded Usmani Mushaf (Arabic Quran)
4) Wa iyyaka Nasta`een Dua Book
5) Calligraphy pens - - coming soon
6) Note book for Quran writing h.w. (Any lined notebook)
Classes are held online:
Alhuda Online Classroom: my.alhudaus.com
Name: Surah Al Baqarah: The Pinnacle of the Qur`an
• Laptop or Desktop Computer <- Recommended method of joining class
Firefox or Chrome browser recommended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
Note: Classes do not work on all devices. On some devices students can listen but won`t be able to take the mic or type, preferred method of joining class is a Laptop or Desktop
How to Join Online:
Video Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend Live class
- Attend All Group sessions
- Attempt and submit tests & assignments online in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand English
• Reading & writing of English
• 11 years and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Listeners are welcome to listen to classes at anytime during the course, no need to register.
Registration for the course