Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
11:00am -1:00pm EST
Convert to your timezone click here
8 months (excluding holidays)
Attend & participate in class without registering
Fiqh Al Qulub Course - Part 4
“The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on Him by them.” (Quran, 7:180)
Inculcate the Love of Allah and Learn to Read and Comprehend in Arabic
11:00 am -1:00 pm EST
- Join class Online
- Late Admissions
Amazing Course to continue to strengthen our connection with Allah, improve our personality and become an excellent Muslim, by Studying the Book in Arabic:
Anyone may join and begin from any level
part 1 or 2 completion not a requirement to join part 4...
1- Yearn to Know Allah- His Names and His Attributes
2- Wish to direct their feelings towards Allah
3- Want to Taste the Beauty and Love in Worshiping Allah
4- Are longing to get the highest level of Iman
5- Struggle and fail to Clean their hearts of ills and evils
6- Want to find motivation to do more and more good deeds
7- Desire to Read Arabic books and Understand Arabic Language
Course Fee: $200 USD
Pay the course fee in 1 payment, at the time of registration, and get $10 off the total fee!!
Payment Plan options: are available for those who cannot pay the complete course fee in 1 payment, please choose a payment plan at the time of registration
Please read the fees policies before registering by clicking here
Fee Policy on Full or Partial Refunds:
Only those students who have paid the Complete Course fee, before the course begins, qualify for a refund or transfer
• Full refund: 1st or 2nd day of class**
• 50% refund: 3rd or 4th day of class**
Course tuition is non-refundable & non-transferable after the 4th class
Fee Policy on Transfers to another Al Huda Online Course: Click Here
Payment plan payments: Once you enroll, you will be given access to a student dashboard, click on the "Pay Fee" link to pay.
• Course books are not included in the course fees
• In order to benefit from the course fully, all course books are recommended to be purchased
Click on the book names below to purchase required Course Books:
Books can be bought individually, click on different categories and add to cart
Fiqh-al-Qulub Vol 4
Alhuda Online Classroom: my.alhudaus.com
• Laptop or Desktop Computer <- Recommended method of joining class
Firefox or Chrome browser recommended
• Smart Phone or Tablet - iPhone, iPad or Android
Download the app: Puffin Web Browser and join
Note: Classes do not work on all devices. On some devices students can listen but won`t be able to take mic, preferred method of joining class is a Laptop or Desktop
How to Join Online:
Step by Step Picture Instructions: Click here
Registered students will be required to:
- Attend live class
- Attempt and submit tests & assignments in the time given
Al Huda Online Course Policies:
Attendance requirements, Late work submission, Holidays and more.. Click Here
Students who can meet the above requirements and would like to obtain a Certificate should register from the `Register` tab on this page.
All Registering Students should have:
• Basic Computer Skills, logging in, reading emails etc...
• Ability to speak & understand Urdu
• Reading & writing of Urdu or English (tests & assignments available in both languages)
• 6th grade and up
Students may still join the course after the course has started, before admissions for the course close.
Students who take late admission, please note the following:
• Students will be provided with all the recordings from the beginning of the course to make up the missed lessons.
• Students will make up the missed lessons, tests & assignments by the deadline and will graduate along with the present Course.
• All students, regardless of their joining date, will pay the complete course fee calculated from the starting date of this Course.
Admissions are closed due to the nature of the courses. Once admissions are closed for a course, new students will no longer be accepted, sorry.
Registration for the course